oversight Private label
Trust Management Services
Maybe the best way to understand who we are and what we do is to hear what we’re not. We’re not investment or tax advisors or part of a large financial institution. We’re not compensated by commission and finder’s fees. And we’re not influenced or guided by financial products or services.
Instead, we work with best of breed advisors to bring together estate planning, legal services, tax advice and other issues that matter to our clients. We likewise hire and methodically monitor third-party investment advisors, selected based on management style, client’s risk tolerance, location, trust asset management experience, breadth of services and personality fit. We are also happy to work with our clients’ trusted advisors already in place.
Your trust agreement is our priority. So we carefully develop and manage personalized plans to carry out grantors' intentions and serve beneficiaries' needs. As an objective intermediary, we ensure that resources are preserved while facilitating cooperation among family members and resolving any conflicts that might arise.
There is a fixed annual fee for this service, based on several factors including trust size, types of assets held, how many money manager relationships are overseen and the complexity involved in administering the trust.
We have the ability to administer and manage a wide range of trusts including:
- Self-Settled / Asset Protection Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Grantor-Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Living Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Dynasty Trusts (QTIP Trusts)
- Generation Skipping Trusts
- Defective Grantor Trusts
Sterling ConnectSM, our proprietary, state-of-the-art trust
and accounting system, offers:
- Daily online access/reporting of near real-time performance data for all client assets
- Consolidated reporting of assets from multiple custodians
- Tracking of alternative assets, such as hedge funds, private equity, partnerships, real estate and art
- Online management of important financial and legal documents, including wills, trust instruments, tax returns and monthly client statements